REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI)
Project: L3313-MON: Regional Upgrades of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures for Trade
Selection Title: Enterprise Architect
Package No.: CS6
CMS Selection No.: 139768
Expertise Group: Information Systems
Assignment: Individual Consultant (International)
Duration: 2 months
Objectives and Purpose of This Assignment
1. The Government of Mongolia with support from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has developed the Regional Upgrades of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures for Trade Project under Loan No.3313-MON. The project objective is to improve the sanitary and phytosanitary control, testing, and inspection systems in Mongolia in compliance with the World Trade Organization (WTO) Agreement on the Application of SPS measures to increase agriculture and food trade and diversify its economy. The Executing agency is the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister and Implementing agencies are the General Agency for Specialized Inspection and the Veterinary and Animal Breeding Agency.
Scope of Work
2. Under the project, the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister now invites eligible candidates as Enterprise Architect, who will be engaged to lead the creation of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) for Inspection Management System. With automation nearly non-existent, the Enterprise Architect will develop the blueprint of automation for the General Agency for Specialized Inspection (GASI) with the Inspection Management System (IMS) as its main application. The consultant will lay the groundwork for future enterprise automation at General Agency for Specialized Inspection.The services should be completed within 2 months after the signing of the contract.
Minimum Qualification requirements
3. A consultant should have:
(i) Master’s or higher degree in the ICT related field;
(ii) Minimum 10 years of enterprise architecture or solutions architecture experience, including development of roadmap;
(iii) Minimum 5 years of direct experience in ICT strategic planning with exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments;
(iv) Have the ability to translate business needs to technical requirements and to apply multiple technical solutions to different business scenarios;
(v) Knowledge of business process redesign and development of bid documents is preferred;
(vi) Excellent writing and verbal skills in English language;
(vii) Experience working in Mongolia will be an advantage;
4. Interested applicants should provide sufficient information, along with the CV, demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. Detailed information on the Request for Expressions of Interest and Terms of Reference for the consulting assignment can be obtained from the following link: https://uxdmz06.adb.org/OA_HTML/adb/xxcrs/jsp/ADBCsrnFwd.jsp?sel=139768
5. To apply, please visit https://uxdmz06.adb.org/OA_HTML/adb/xxcrs/jsp/ADBCsrnFwd.jsp?sel=139768
Deadline for submission of EOI is 20 February 2018, 11:59 PM (Manila Time).
Off-line Expression of Interests (Paper Applications) will not be accepted.
Contact person: Ms. Burmaa, Deputy Coordinator, PIU
Address: Credit Bank building, 5F, Zaluuchuudstreet 2/1, 8thkhoroo, Sukhbaatar district,
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Tel: +(976) 77003313