Finance Minister B.Choijilsuren held a press conference on November 11, officially announcing the privatization of six state-owned companies following the ratification of the 2017 state budget on November 10.
The six companies being privatized are:
• State Bank (valued at 75 billion MNT)
• Mongolian Stock Exchange (valued at 20 billion MNT)
• Orgil Hot Springs (valued at 7 billion MNT)
• Telecom Mongolia (valued at 7.6 billion MNT)
• Mongol Post (valued at 20 billion MNT)
• Erdenet Bulgan Electricity Distribution Network (valued at 30 billion MNT)